DataSHUTTLE provides websites and applications that can rival desktop applications in functionality and complexity.
We break our process into two distinct phases: Requirements definition and development.
- Document functional requirements.
- Write detailed specifications that outline the expected performance and functionality.
- Establish communication expectations, functional priorities and delivery requirements.
- Develop a project plan that places the client in control.
- Determine the software architecture to use; the design that best meets the site's requirements.
- Engineer the software; the actual coding activities.
- Test the software; includes modules and complete site integration.
- Document the software usability; a very import part of the development cycle.
- Training and support; two of the most important aspects of a successful software product.
- Maintenance and enhancements as required.